The E-Course BEGINS: Saturday, Jan.31, 2015
ABOUT THE COURSE:
I felt very inspired after reading the book, Harold and the Purple Crayon. I was inspired by it’s symbolism, and how it totally relates to my Create-A-Way philosophy. Harold has nothing in the book, but his purple crayon. He CREATES his world, his environment, his opportunities, problems, etc. He TAKES ACTION. If we merely sit with our purple crayons without doing anything, we’ll never get anywhere, will we? I’ll be taking you through some of the symbolism I see in this beloved children’s book, and leading you through creative exercises to look at your OWN life, exploring with YOUR purple crayon!
HERE IS A VIDEO I MADE A WHILE BACK –
A PEEK INTO THE BOOK AND THE SYMBOLISM INVOLVED THAT WE WILL BE EXPLORING.
WHAT YOU GET in this course:
- Access to a Private Facebook Community where you can meet kindred spirits and share the work you do in the course (if you wish).
- TWO CAW Guidebook PDF downloads WEEKLY for 4 weeks (each guidebook contains 1-2 ARTivities for you to explore).
- TWO instructional videos WEEKLY for 4 weeks, accompanying each Guidebook.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- E-mail (all materials will be delivered to you automatically via email).
- A Facebook account (IF you want to participate in the community).
- A purple utensil of some kind (recommended for optimum FUN)!
- Your journal, sketchbook, or loose leaf paper.
- Your imagination and inner child!
- OPTIONAL: Buy the book, Harold and the Purple Crayon, or borrow it from your local library! It would be nice to have to book yourself as extra inspiration and to connect more closely with your inner child!
Please join us and start your new year with a jolt of creative exploration!
Only $25 for the full 4-week E-Course!